Swiss and Milling machinists produce precision machined parts by operating computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines; inspection, deburring, maintaining quality and safety standards, completing records; maintaining equipment, tooling, and supplies. Setup and programming opportunities were available. Excellent communication skills.
Other responsibilities are;
- Dimensional inspection and documentation per drawing, check sheets, and procedures.
- Visually inspect parts and tools for tools to wear.
- Daily maintenance, fluids, etc.
The ideal person has experience with;
- Citizen – Swiss turning multi-axis, live tooling, pick-off.
- HASS – Vertical machining center with up to 5-axis axis rotary experience.
- An optical comparator, micrometers, height-stand, indicators, calipers, thread gages, etc.
- Titanium and Stainless Steel.
Other activity may be;
- Understanding of GD&T, profiles, true position, datums, etc.
- Operating a Zeiss CMM, Micro-Vu Vertex vision system, Electronic Height Gage, and Contracer.
- Participate in First Article, Gage RR, or capability study.
Experience in a swiss and milling CNC machining environment or with medical device, aerospace, defense industries will be helpful.
Pay is based upon skill and experience. There are timely performance reviews.
1st shift available (Monday through Friday)
2nd shift available (Four ten-hour days Monday through Thursday)